Vacuum hot press bonding
The WH-2000B vacuum thermocompression bonding machine is used for low and medium temperature bonding of glass, silicon wafer, wafer, sapphire, quartz and other substrates, and wafer vacuum low temperature/room temperature direct bonding equipment.
1. Product introduction
The WH-2000B vacuum thermocompression bonding machine is a bonding machine independently developed by Wenchuan Co., Ltd. with independent intellectual property rights. On the basis of WH-2000A, the temperature control range has been increased, and the temperature control setting program has been upgraded. It is used for glass, It is the first domestic special equipment for silicon-based thermocompression bonding for the low-to-medium temperature bonding of silicon wafers, wafers, sapphire, quartz and other substrates.
The WH-2000B vacuum thermocompression bonding machine is sufficient to meet the low and medium high temperature bonding under different gases, and even the continuous low temperature under the vacuum environment; among them, the temperature during low temperature high bonding and medium low temperature can be flexibly set and programmed; The combined pressure is also arbitrarily set and controlled within the variable.
1.1 Product features
1) Using constant temperature control heating technology, precise temperature control;
2) Aluminum alloy working platform, flat top and bottom, fast thermal conductivity and uniform thermal conductivity;
3) Large heating area, covering sheets of commonly used sizes;
4) Air cooling, uniform cooling rate, which helps to ensure the bonding effect;
5) The pressure is precisely adjustable, and different pressure controls are substituted for different substrates;
6) A unique vacuum hot pressing system is adopted to greatly increase the bonding power while ensuring that the sheet is not damaged.
1.2 Technical parameters
1) Dimensions: 470×415×876 mm;
2) Weight: 80 kg;
3) Bonding platform: 230×200 mm;
4) Platform parallelism: 0.05 mm;
5) Bondable chip thickness: 0~140 mm;
6) Rated voltage: AC220V / 50HZ;
7) Pressure range: 0~3.5 KN;
8) Pressure display accuracy: plus or minus 0.1 KN
9) Rated power: 1.4 KW;
10) Temperature control range: room temperature~300℃;
11) Temperature control accuracy: plus or minus 2℃;
12) Maximum temperature difference: 5℃;
13) Maximum heating rate: 4℃/min;
14) Support temperature programming section number: 10 sections temperature control;
15) Vacuum degree: KPa level
16) Two-way atmosphere interface: 2×DN10
Keywords: chamber bonding; low temperature bonding; vacuum bonding; surface activation bonding; direct bonding